Sunday, November 23, 2008

Website: Week 2

So after messing around with the layout for a little while, I've finally settled on this for my home page. I didn't get any negative feedback on the design or layout so I didn't change anything. I'm currently working on the layouts for the other pages, which I think I'll have keep the same color palette. I also want to keep this same design image in the other pages. I want to utilize the box and the flower design, as well as more handwritten material for my other pages. I may incorporate different images though; possibly ones that seem more like living room photographs to make the page even more personal. I also have a few technical issues that were brought to my attention by classmates during the last class. For instance, I'm trying to do some research and figure out the most efficient way to post my images on my website so that anyone can see them. Also there's the issue of the guestbook page where my vision is to have visitors to my site be able to leave criticisms, comments, and contact information for me, however I need to understand the logistics of how to do this first. I wanted to put one page on here that would be more of a challenge than just how to design it. I know that since I only have four pages total to my website, that it doesn't look like much and I didn't want it to be too easy as a project for me.

No comments: